A safe Magic Press that children can use too!
Magic Press Petite uses a safe water-based glue that dissolves well in warm water to remove, which differs from the ordinary adhesive used in the adult version.
Completely safe high gloss gel finish that requires no curing or dry time, all in 1 step with perfect, soft material.
TIP: The water-based glue does not have a protective film, so be careful not to touch the adhesive surface when handling it. Adult supervision may be required.
- 1 step to apply Magic Press gel nails. Easy, peel-off removal in seconds.
- Gel shine in no time.
- No glue, no dry time, no damage. Safe on natural nails.
- Quick & Easy - No skill or technique required. Just press on.
- Apply anywhere and anytime.
- Mix and match designs within each set effortlessly.
- Instant high gloss gel effect, nail salon look.
- Nail extension effect. Customisable length.
- Ultralight and comfortable material.
- Length of wear: 5 - 7 days
- These nails are for ONE TIME USE only. DO NOT REUSE WITH NAIL GLUE. You will risk inflammation and contamination if you re-use or use for more than 7 days. Discard after 7 days.
- Discard immediately after prolonged time in water (swimming, beach, water sports).
- Give your nails 2 days of rest before applying another set of new Magic Press nails.
- DO NOT wear the Magic Press nails if you have any skin or nail problems like inflammation or nail fungus.
- Keep out of young children's reach due to choking hazard.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Wash skin with warm water and soap/ hand wash to remove any incidental contamination.
- 24 pieces of nails, in 10 sizes for kids aged 8 years +
- Nails - ABS Plastic
- Water-based adhesive
Read our Magic Press Guide (Petite) for instructions on how to use or FAQ for more information.
Product photos are for illustrative purposes only. Actual colours may vary from the online product photos, and may also vary from the PC/ mobile/ tablet's screen due to monitor colour settings or restrictions.