An adorable take on the French tip that resembles a pig tail. Accented with equally cute pink pigs you'd want to hug. You can now have them on your fingernails!
- 1 step to apply Magic Press gel nails. Easy, peel-off removal in seconds.
- Gel shine in no time.
- No glue, no dry time, no damage. Safe on natural nails.
- Quick & Easy - No skill or technique required. Just press on.
- Apply anywhere and anytime.
- Mix and match designs within each set effortlessly.
- Instant high gloss gel effect, nail salon look.
- Nail extension effect. Customisable length.
- Ultralight and comfortable material
- Length of wear: 5 - 7 days
- These nails are for ONE TIME USE only. DO NOT REUSE WITH NAIL GLUE. You will risk inflammation and contamination if you re-use or use for more than 7 days. Discard after 7 days.
- Avoid contact with water or oil for at least 3 hours after application to allow the adhesive to set.
- Discard immediately after prolonged time in water (swimming, beach, water sports).
- Give your nails 2 days of rest before applying another set of new Magic Press nails.
- DO NOT wear the Magic Press nails if you have any skin or nail problems like inflammation or nail fungus.
- Keep out of children's reach due to choking hazard.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Wash skin with warm water and soap/ hand wash to remove any incidental contamination.
- 30 pieces of nails, in 12 sizes for adults
- 1 alcohol Prep Pad
- 1 mini nail file
- 1 wood stick
- Nails - ABS Plastic
- Adhesive - Acrylates/ Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer
- Prep Pad - Isopropyl Alcohol (Rubbing Alcohol)
Product photos are for illustrative purposes only. Actual colours may vary from the online product photos, and may also vary from the PC/ mobile/ tablet's screen due to monitor colour settings or restrictions.
The piggies were in time for the LNY. Very cute although cannot find one that can fully cover some of my nails. Haha.
If there is glue on sale, maybe can reuse the covers as it can be quite wasteful to throw them away after 1 use.
I fall in love with the design once I saw it. Hope to see more design coming up.
Been getting crazy Dashing Divas fever...spent $500+ in total to purchase a series of press-on manicures & pedicures during the Xmas and CNY season. Not only is it a perfect gift for my female relatives, neighbors and colleagues, my 5yo and even my maid (ha!) but its gorgeous and cute designs tailored for festive seasons are irresistible! No wonder new designs are always quickly sold out! Am a press-on nails convert, say bye to long hours in nail salons!