All-in-one Care and Primer!
Smart nourishing primer, excellent in damage prevention
Nutrient-rich primer to prep nails, forming a fine layer of film with smooth surface for ideal adhesion of your Magic Press nail tips.
Smooth Coverage Filler Primer!
Primes your nails by filling and providing smooth coverage to the ridges of broken, peeled and rough nail surfaces.
Allows Magic Press nail tips to adhere and stay on for a longer time.
HOW TO USE:
1. Use an alcohol Prep Pad or nail polish remover to remove any oil, moisture or dirt from the nail surface.
2. Apply a thin and uniform layer of Damage Relief solution on the damaged nail surface.
3. It can be used before application of Magic Press nail tips, base coat or nail polish colour to prevent nail damage.
TIP!: If your nail surface is severely damaged, apply Damage Relief (and wait for it to dry thoroughly) before attaching Magic Press nail tips.
Dashing Diva Damage Relief has a matte finish with nail filler properties. You can use Magic Press more safely without the need to remove natural oil and moisture.
- If there is any abnormal symptom or side effect such as swelling, red spots or itch caused by direct sunlight while using or after use, consult a specialist.
- Storage and Handling:
- Please keep product out of reach from infants and children.
- Do not store in hot or cold places or in direct sunlight.
- Close the cap securely after use.
- Highly flammable. Please keep away from heat and fire.
- DO NOT use product for any other purpose other than its intended use.
- 1 bottle of Damage Relief solution, 9ml
Ethyl acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/ 41 Octylglycol/ Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Tosylamide/ Epoxy Resin, N-Butyl, Alcohol Isopropyl Alcohol, Talc, Silica, Triphenylphosphate, Camphor, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acetyltributyl Citrate, Citric Acid, Dephosphoric Acid, Diacetone Alcohol, Purple Colour No. 201
Product photos are for illustrative purposes only. Actual colours may vary from the online product photos, and may also vary from the PC/ mobile/ tablet's screen due to monitor colour settings or restrictions.