- Ultra gel shine
- No top coat needed
- No UV dry time
- No soak-off removal
- Easy to apply and remove
- Chip resistant
- Strips do not dry out
- Ultra-thin and comfortable
- Length of wear - up to 14 days
- Certified safe for pregnant mums
- Commitment-free gel manicure
How To Use
STEP 1: PREP
• Start with clean, shaped nails.
• Push back cuticles.
• Wipe nails with alcohol or acetone.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
• Select proper size.
• Lift strip starting from edge.
STEP 3: APPLICATION
• Starting from cuticle, completely smooth out strip over nail.
• Press down firmly from center and side to side.
STEP 4: FINISH
• Fold over excess material and file in one direction starting from one side to the center to the other side.
• Smooth out nail edge with gray side of the file.
How To Remove
• Massage cuticle oil on your nail.
• Use manicure stick to gently and slowly lift off your nail strip from corner of the cuticle area.
• Massage additional cuticle oil onto nail and cuticle.
• Make sure to wash and completely dry your hands before you begin.
• Do not use any lotions or oils at least an hour before or after application.
• If you have much excess material when you fold over, it may be easier to cut with scissor before you file.
- These gel nail strips are for ONE TIME USE only. DO NOT REUSE WITH NAIL GLUE.
- Avoid contact with water or oil for at least 30 minutes after application to allow the adhesive to set.
- Remove it by first applying Magic Off & Care, nail polish remover or oil from the sides of your nail to minimise damage to your nail surface.
- If filing to trim the excess proves to be difficult, use baby or beauty scissors to trim as close to your natural nail as possible.
- Give your nails 2 days of rest before applying another set of new Gloss Gel Nail Strips.
- DO NOT use Gloss Gel Nail Strips if you have any skin or nail problems like inflammation or nail fungus.
- Keep out of children's reach due to choking hazard.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Wash skin with warm water and soap/ hand wash to remove any incidental contamination.
- Adhesive - Acrylate Copolymer
Product photos are for illustrative purposes only. Actual colours may vary from the online product photos, and may also vary from the PC/ mobile/ tablet's screen due to monitor colour settings or restrictions.